Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We definately have a start!!!

Got a phone call from Frank today saying the frame has been put in for our slab and should be done by mid next week.
Our lovely neighbour Z went out and took some pics for us!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We have a start!

This morning got an email from one of our soon to be neighbours saying she went by last night &
"They have cleared your land - so its level soil and theres a port a loo out in the front and it looks like they were putting green fence material"


Tempted to drive out there for a look!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Second start date

So we just rang Wisdom as its been a week and have heard nothing. Have been told they will start on site tomorrow...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Start date

Well we were meant to have a start on the land today... and its pouring! so heaven knows when it will happen. No calls from anyone letting us know though. We got email about our final variations to sign off on and in the mail received all our plans with our construction certificate.

M went out to the land tonight to see if we had a Wisdom sign or a fence, nup.. nothing... :( go away rain!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Start tomorrow??

Well the house is meant to start tomorrow, but think it is highly unlikely due to the wet weather. Haven't heard anything from Wisdom so will see what tomorrow brings...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Post Easter

Today we found out our start date!!! Tuesday 21st of this month.. provided it doesn't rain too much, were very excited and praying for good weather.

Finally found out all final prices today that we have been chasing for weeks and had final variations sorted out. Been told the construction certificate is arriving tomorrow. File is at estimating and there pretty much ready to go, so watch this spot!!!!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Final approval

Heard back today from the Council, the window alteration was approved. Just the council forgot to send the stamped plans back the Wisdom. So once this is received it will be sent to us to sign then back to Wisdom.
Once they have these signed they will be sending the file off to Estimating & finalise the construction certificate... more of the waiting game!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Status 5th April

So we picked up our Wishgift cards- turned out to be 10x $500 cards which we prefer in case we lost it! has been handy with groceries! more money to save during build.

Wisdom needed to get copy of settlement to give to The Private Certifiers last week so the construction certificate could be issued. Plans have gone back through council with the window changed, we were told they have been accepted but Wisdom are waiting for them to come back.

We have been told the pegs are in the ground to start moving...

And still haven't heard about the price on the top poly cupboards! I know what your thinking, pretty poor.. its been over a month now for one price. Were hoping that once they actually start its all smooth sailing, no more stuffing around.

We got good news this week about a relative going overseas for about 6 months and allowing us to house sit there place at Rouse Hill until ours in built, so preparing for a move again.. Are very lucky that we only need to pay the bills & no rent, which will help us out heaps!! so preparing to move at the end of the month.